Email me at thekeytothegate@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Top 10: Key Words

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Today I am participating in Top Ten Tuesday
hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a list of 10 words or topics that instantly make me want to buy/pick up a book. Click on the link above to head over and visit other submissions and to find great books to add to your To Read list.

1. Paris
This one gets me almost every time. Check out my reviews in 2012 for The Paris Wife and Mission to Paris.
2. Love
The History of Love is one of my favorites.
3. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
The seasons easily inspire.
4. Land
Some spend their lives working it; It gives us roots; Wars are fought over it; Land is a powerful word for me.
5. Secret
The mystery and desire to know.
6. Life
It's complicated and I appreciate any assistance with my efforts to figure it out.
7. Home/House
Like Dorothy, there is no place I would rather be.
8. Song
Birdsong, Plainsong, The Song of the Lark. Song implies a very personal telling of one's story.
9. Book, Book Club, Reader
I love reading about others who love to read! If you have not read The Reader by Bernhard Schlink, add it to your list!
10. Passage
I like the idea of coming out stronger than I entered.

What words inspire you?

Happy Reading!
Rebecca

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin