Email me at thekeytothegate@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

From Sea to Shining Sea

Book Bloggers Holiday Card Exchange

     This year I participated in the Book Bloggers Holiday Card Exchange hosted by Judith at www.leeswammes.wordpress.com and Courtney at www.stilettostorytime.wordpress.com. Opening the mailbox and finding a card filled with notations and recommendations about books has been so exciting. These fellow book bloggers have suggested many titles for me and I hope to add some of them to my 2013 reading list.
     These ladies have some terrific blogs and I hope you will check them out!

Share the joy of reading with your family and friends this holiday season!
Rebecca



4 comments:

  1. Nice that you post about your cards, Rebecca. I plan to do so tomorrow! Those cards look like they belong together, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for hosting this exchange! It has been so enjoyable.
      Happy Holidays!
      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you got the card! I'm so glad I discovered your blog through the card exchange. Merry Christmas Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did receive it! I tried emailing you a thank you but it likely was filtered out so Thank You! I hope you have a Merry Christmas as well! I look forward to following your blog in the new year.
      Rebecca

      Delete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin