Email me at thekeytothegate@gmail.com

Sunday, January 27, 2013

What I'm Reading- Jan. 28, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?" is a meme hosted by Sheila from Book Journey where readers share what they are currently reading, recently read, or plan to read next.

Recently Finished:
Check out my thoughts on Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn here:

Check out my thoughts on The Twelve Tribes of Hattie by Ayana Mathis here:

Currently Reading:

** This is my book club's latest selection.
Book Description from amazon.com: Police Chief Luke Granger's witness to a murder, Amy Griffin, has been on the run for years. Her family thinks she was murdered eight years ago, but Amy chose to accept a life in the shadows in order to protect her sisters' lives. Now unveiled secrets about their father have thrust the sisters into the public spotlight. The man who wants Amy dead now sees her sisters as the way to locate her. Luke and two of his homicide detectives are determined to stand in the way. They are each falling in love with a different sister, and it's become a personal mission to keep them safe. But chances are that at least one of them will fail, and facing the future will take a faith deeper than any of them currently knows.

Up Next: The Plague of Doves by Louise Erdrich
Happy Reading!
Rebecca

11 comments:

  1. I loved Gone Girl! Haven't heard of the read but I'm going to look them up!
    Here's what I'm reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Gone Girl, too...and want to read The Twelve Tribes of Hattie. Have a great week...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Gone Girl!

    Plague of Doves sounds like a book I would enjoy, I will have to check back for your review. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Round House so I'd like to check out Plague of Doves, sounds interesting! I'm off to check out your reviews...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been so on the fence about Gone Girl! I can't decide whether to try it or not. Thanks for linking to your review of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mix of books here! And I ditto Jennifer above re: Gone Girl. LOL!!
    Thanks for visiting my memes post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a friend on GoodReads who adores Louise Erdrich. I know I'll probably like her too if I ever get around to reading one of her books! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Dee Henderson books in my TBR but haven't gotten around to reading them. She looks like a great author. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Dee Henderson. Her O'Malley series is one I have read so many times! I hope you and your book club enjoy The Witness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll have to pop over to your review of Gone Girl, I've heard some pretty good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plague of Doves looks interesting. I love the cover art.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin